Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Frustration seeps from my skin...








Frustration seeps from my skin, like wet cement hardening from within. Trapping me in a state of terminal malaise, looking for...
...redemption as I play to an empty stage. Sudden situations designed to test my steed, locking up my emotions until I am consistently teed. Lighting matches as I lay in a pool of gasoline, setting myself on fire instead of licking my wounds clean. Disturbing visions of a freaked out past, feeling like a loser, all you have to do is ask. For something, anything, you've never had before, leaving things unsaid, even as I'm shown the door. Understanding nothing but my love for you is true, feeling cold & abandoned, sad and ultimately blue. Sparks light up my sight and lead me in search of more, refused and redundant, a sad, bitter whore. Hopeful yet hopeless, content yet unconcise, leaving myself open, to the death of my own device.

No comments: